We’ve got you covered !
BONNYHOLMSTEELBUILDINGS provide a cost-effective design & supply of robust high quality cold rolled steel buildings manufactured by our partner company Steadmans, part of the SIG plc Group (turnover in excess of Â£2.6bn) whose production and manufacturing processes fully conform to BS EN ISO 9001: 2015 for Quality Management Systems and for peace of mind have UKCA accreditation which forms the basis of BS EN 1090 Certificate of Conformity of the Factory Production Control, ensuring you receive the highest quality of materials and service. We use our own in-house state-of-the-art software to quickly produce quotations, drawings, and engineering information and are also able to provide structural calculation packs for your design if required. This means you can be assured that your new steel building will be designed correctly to withstand the elements & harsh environment it will be placed in, and supplied at a very competitive price.
Our team has over 30 years experience in Architectural & Engineering Design and Construction so you can be assured you are in safe hands. Check out our Architectural & Engineering sister website :-
Although we are based in Scotland, we supply our steel buildings to all over the UK, transportation is FREE throughout the UK mainland, for deliveries off the mainland please contact us.
All our steel buildings come in kit assembly format with the following information pack for erection by your own competent builder or if preferred why not take the stress out of the build by using our fully experienced professional erection team which not only guarantees the quality but will save you a lot of time and less stress :-
- Full assembly instructions
- Parts List / Bill of Materials
- General Arrangements / Erection drawings
- Foundation plan / guidance
- Structural calculations pack if required (small fee)
*Standard kit delivery time is normally between 3-4 weeks from order.
Advantages of Cold-Rolled Steel Framing :
- Galvanised Finish – maintenance free
- Lightweight sections – light gauge steel
- High strength to weight ratio – stiffness
- Portal Frame – ability to provide large spans
- Steel UKCA accredited – uniform manufacturing quality
- More accurate detailing
- Easy pre-fabrication & production
- Compact packaging for transport
- Economy in transport & handling costs
- Quick & easy to install
- Eliminating delays due to weather
- Wear & corrosion resistant
- Termite & rat proof
- Recyclable / Energy efficient
- Less Civils / Foundation works
- OVERALL very cost-effective v hot-rolled steel
Have a look at our brochure : BSB_brochure